Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Turkey Nuggets

I was inspired by Kimberley Morris to make these cute little turkey nuggets for my red hat groups this month. They are sooooo darn cute and easy to make...Kimberley has a tutorial on her blog. I used the new Autumn Spice DSP from the mini catalog and Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and More Mustard cardstock to go with it for mine. One of my groups met for lunch today and received one...they loved them. I don't know that any of these little guys will be eaten, I think they were all given a pardon for this year.


The one thing I did notice after I finished these was that they don't have a waddle (you know, that ugly red thing that hangs down the side of their beak) I may see if I can make one to go on future ones (I have 2 more groups to make them for, plus I want to take some to my ladies at the senior center).

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Those are too cute. TFS.

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...