Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Mail Days Again

Boy, I wish I could always get mail like this. It is so nice to get something besides bills and junk mail. Yesterday and today held surprises. Yesterday, I got the blog candy I won on Alicia Schukar's blog. What I won was a mystery and I promised I would share when I received it, sooooo... here is what I got:
A beautiful card and a roll of the Chantilly ribbon - LOVE IT!
I'd been wanting to get some, but always found something else I wanted/needed more at the time, so now I have some and can't wait to play with it. I've seen some beautiful cards with it...have the DSP and now the ribbon, so time to start CASEing some more cards - LOL!
Today I received another package from my cousin Deb, with the payment for yet another order from her and these items as well. I had seen them on her blog and LOVED them and was so pleased to be a recipient of them. Isn't the penguin adorable and the card is soooo pretty. She loves layers and does them so well. She did the penquin bag this past week when she made things at her local Sr. Center. Hmmmm, may have to go and get some hot chocolate and candy canes and make these next month when I go to my Sr. Ctr.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...