Friday, November 12, 2010

More Turkey Nuggets

Well, I made another batch of turkey nuggets, however this time I did add a waddle. I think they look more like a turkey now. So cute! See previous post for link to Kimberley's blog for her tutorial. I will show you how I made the waddle (learned this from someone else a few years ago).

To make the waddle, first punch out a scallop circle and then reinsert the edge of about 2 scallops (more if you need a larger one). Work around the edge of the scallop to make as many as possible from that circle scallop. It also kinda' looks like a worm, so you could make it a worm in a birds mouth or something.
This is a punch art turkey I made a few years back (another CASE) and is the first time I made the waddle - used 3 scallop edges for this one.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...