Didn't go to the Sr. Ctr. in February. Made sure I made it this month to make Easter cards. We had a great time. Denise had brought in some stickers and card stock and they were finishing up some cards with those when I arrived, so sharing pics of those as well. They finished up while I set things up. I had done a lot of prestamping. Cindy, the center manager, cut the chicks and crosses out for me while we worked on everything else. They did a great job.Margarette used some of the stickers Denise had provided and added them to her stamped cards.
Saturday, March 19, 2016
This month is all about gift cards and I LOVE them for several reasons:
- I LOVE the color Bermuda Bay/
- Teal is the school color of one of the local High Schools and this is close enough to work for that and I can use these for gift cards for graduates from there if needed.
- Love that there are 2 different styles included.
- Have several great-nieces/nephews coming this year, so could use them for those as well.
- If I don't need to make them all gift cards, I can use the parts for regular cards.