Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Thanksgiving Treats

I made these 1x8 little treat bags with Fall M&Ms for my red hat Scarlet Sophisticates group. Every year we go to Bob Evan's for an early Thanksgiving feast. I handed these and a little turkey nugget out all the gals. We do love our chocolate - LOL!

I had enough left over of each for DH to take and give out to his van pool the next day. I even had a request for the bags and toppers from one of my ladies. SHe was in charge of a craft project for the kids on Thanksgiving and thought these would be cute (and easy) for them to do and then write everyones names on them and use them for place setters as well. So I made another run up to Woodbridge the next day to take the bags and pre-punched scallops and pre-stamped images to her. She had to use Reeses Pieces in hers as neither of us could find the Fall colored M&Ms anymore.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...