Sunday, November 28, 2010

Prepping for a Christmas Red Hat Vendor Fair

I have now been busy making things to sell at my Red Hat Scarlet Sophisticates Christmas Party. We are having vendors this year to sell pre-party time. Mostly red hat vendors and a jewelry vendor and I was asked if I wanted to set up a table of wares and decided I would. I am making some Christmas cards and stocking stuffers and some red hat cards. Should be a lot of fun. So far I have made some 1x8 bags with York Peppermint Candies and one style of Christmas cards. I will be selling the cards as a boxed set of 6 and individually.



1x8 bags with York Peppermint Candies.

The polar bear was inspired by Nancy Dawson, she has instructions on her blog.

The snowflakes are from the Northern Frost Decorative Die Strip.


Look closely to see that I have used the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder on this card and a rhinestone in the center of the larger snowflakes. The blue snowflake is from the Northern Frost Decorative Die Strip.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...