Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dinner with Friends from the Free Lance-Star

Sheila, Paula, Opal & Kristin

Standing: Me, Cindy W., Jane, April
Sitting: Sheila, Opal, Kristin
Went to dinner last night with some of my old co-workers from the paper. I left there in May 2004, but Opal, Kristin and I get together every few months for lunch. Opal decided to have a "Classifieds Alumni Party". Sheila worked there before I came on in Nov. 99 and April left a year or so before I did, Jane left a couple years before I did. Opal, Kristin, Paula, and Cindy W. are still there. We had a great time, reminiscing and finding out what has happened to others that have left and some that are still there. We plan to do this again and hopefully get a few others to join us the next time.


1 comment:

Roxie said...

Looks like your dinner was great! It's always wonderful to hang out with old friends.

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...