2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dinner with Friends from the Free Lance-Star

Sheila, Paula, Opal & Kristin

Standing: Me, Cindy W., Jane, April
Sitting: Sheila, Opal, Kristin
Went to dinner last night with some of my old co-workers from the paper. I left there in May 2004, but Opal, Kristin and I get together every few months for lunch. Opal decided to have a "Classifieds Alumni Party". Sheila worked there before I came on in Nov. 99 and April left a year or so before I did, Jane left a couple years before I did. Opal, Kristin, Paula, and Cindy W. are still there. We had a great time, reminiscing and finding out what has happened to others that have left and some that are still there. We plan to do this again and hopefully get a few others to join us the next time.


1 comment:

Roxie said...

Looks like your dinner was great! It's always wonderful to hang out with old friends.