Sunday, June 21, 2015

June Stamp Camp

Only Margarethe was able to come this month and she decided she wasn't in the mood to stamp. So she just took the precut parts to the card using the Bohemian DSP and would do something with it later at home. I started playing with the Watercolor Wings set that I planned to use to make the card like the ones from the Sr. Ctr. the previous day and let them play and make up their own color combos. I did up a bunch of color combos. I made 3 of each, one for her, one for me for a card and one for a chart. Put the ones for the cards away to use later and just made up a chart of them. I have a ton more combos I want to try.
Here is the card using the Bohemian DSP and Age Awareness stamp set and the new Triple Banner Punch. It is a CASE of a card done by Janet Wakeland for our team Virtual Party on Facebook.



No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...