Saturday, June 20, 2015

Team RemARKables Virtual Party on Facebook

This month I purchased the packet for the projects that Janet Wakeland would be showing videos for. The kit included all paper and accessories needed, we just had to supply the stamps, ink and adhesive. I got 2 of the stamp sets needed for them, but thought I could use something different for the other one she listed, but once I saw the projects, I decided I preferred the ones from that set and it grew on me. So now I need to get it to do a couple of the projects, so not all 9 done.  Here are the ones I did do (projects 1-9). I will update with the others once I get them done.

Stamp set: Age Awareness
Paper: Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry, Bohemian DSP
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Linen thread, Dimensionals, Classy Designer Buttons
 
 Stamp set: Friendly Wishes, Watercolor Wings
Paper: 2015-'17 In Color DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry
 
 Stamp set: Watercolor Wings
Paper: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, 2015-'17 In Color DSP
Accessories: Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace Trim, Greetings Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch, Classy Designer Buttons, Linen Thread
 
 Stamp Set: Watercolor Wings
Paper: Whisper White, 2015-'17 In Color DSP
Ink: Mint Macaron, Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Mint Macron 1" Dotted Lace Trim, Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Sating Ribbon, Greetings Thinlits
 
 Stamp Set: Watercolor Wings
Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, 2015-'17 In Color DSP
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Tuxedo Black
 
 This one is a spinner card!
Stamp Set: Watercolor Wings
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, 2015-'17 In Color DSP, ? DSP
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Word Window punch, Dimensionals, 2 pennies
 
 Stamp set: Watercolor Wings, Friendly Wishes
Paper: 2015-'17 In Color DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush
Accessories: Cucumber Crush 1" Dotted Lace Trim, Triple Banner Punch, Kraft tag a Bag Gift Bags
 
Stamp set: Age Awareness
Paper: 2015-'17 In Color DSP, Whisper White, Cotton Paper Assortment, White Vellum cardstock
Accessories: 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Sketched Dots Tag a Bag Gift Bags, 1-1/4" Scalloped Circle punch.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...