Friday, June 19, 2015

Sr. Ctr. Cardmaking Day

Had a good time with the ladies again. We made Birthday and Thinking of You cards and one made a Father's Day card for her hubby (she wasn't there last month). Today we concentrated on the new Watercolor Wings set. I made up some in the blue and the yellow combos and then they chose the one they each wanted and then chose a sentiment to go with it. I cut the butterflies out with the Bold Butterfly framelits and we glued down the body so the wings could be raised up. I just happened to grab the "King of the Grill" stamp set, just in case and glad I did. She said he didn't grill, but it would still do.


 The one with no sentiment was for one of the ladies that had to leave early, so I finished hers up and she can stamp what she wants on it with some other sets that I gave them long time ago to keep there, just in case I can't come and they want to make some cards. I've slowly built up their stock of paper and gave them an old paper trimmer, scrubbing pad and black ink pads and a mono adhesive holder and they get their own refills for it.
 

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...