Sunday, October 25, 2009

Seniors Stamp Again

Sorry, for the delay posting this. I did remember to take a few pictures of the cards made by my Sr. Ladies this month (on Oct. 16th). I think they did a wonderful job. I saw the ornamental punch used as a vase on the LNSStampers group and shared that with them and then they went to town. I had precut a bunch of different colors with the top note die and they picked their color combos from that and what ever else we had available.


I actually made this one for one of the ladies that can't make them by herself. I had to use what colors I had left, but I liked the combo once done. Looks better in person. It looks like Pink Passion in this picture, but it was actually Rose Red, so not quite a bright.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...