2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Seniors Stamp Again

Sorry, for the delay posting this. I did remember to take a few pictures of the cards made by my Sr. Ladies this month (on Oct. 16th). I think they did a wonderful job. I saw the ornamental punch used as a vase on the LNSStampers group and shared that with them and then they went to town. I had precut a bunch of different colors with the top note die and they picked their color combos from that and what ever else we had available.


I actually made this one for one of the ladies that can't make them by herself. I had to use what colors I had left, but I liked the combo once done. Looks better in person. It looks like Pink Passion in this picture, but it was actually Rose Red, so not quite a bright.

No comments: