Sunday, October 25, 2009

Color Challenge #42 - LNSStampers

I finally decided to do a challenge. LNS Stampers had a color challenge using Really Rust, Ruby Red and Old Olive and I have been loving all the beautiful cards I have been seeing with these colors all week and midnight tonight is the deadline to enter. I had this card envisioned in my head for several days now and decided I just had to get it done and enter it for fun. Ended up, it also qualifies for Carol'Anne and Sandi's 10-min. challenge as well. It is a simple card, but I like the way it came out.
The stamp sets used are Autumn Days and Kind and Caring Thoughts.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...