Saturday, October 31, 2009

Build-a-Bear Project

Earlier this month Joyce Spears, a fellow Late Night Stamper, decided she would like to make some Cards for Kids to be donated to a Ronald McDonald House by another one of our Late Night Stampers. So, she sent out a request to our group for donations of the new Build-a-Bear die cuts in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. Since I had just received my dies, I decided to help and proceeded to cut out the bears in Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black. Before, I knew it I had 50 cut out for her. Then I cut out some clothes in the Pawsitively Print DSP and Summer Picnic (retired) DSP and coordinating cardstock for her.
Well, Joyce has been "pawsitively" busy since she received them. She has been putting together the bears for her cards and has now dressed them all and has them ready to put on cards. Here is a picture of a few of the bears. You can see more on her blog.
I can hardly wait to see the completed cards. I will share as soon as I receive some pictures from her (or you can check back on her blog as I am sure she will be updating her progress there.)

1 comment:

bluepoohbear75 said...

What a lot of work, but for such a good cause. The bears are so cute. TFS.