Monday, August 3, 2009

Dream Garden and Razzle Dazzle

On Saturday, I finally held my Open House. So, I thought I would share the make-n-take we did with you. I couldn't find my Ticket Corner punch, so my sample was not punched, but I asked one of friends/customers that was coming to bring hers and we were able to punch the corners for it. It definitely made a difference in the look. The punched corners give it a little more of an oriental flare, I think. The background for the stamped images is done with the "Polished Stone" technique, using Real Red, Rose Red, and Gold reinkers. I dabbed the paper twice to deepen the color as the alcohol does cause the colors to lighten. The stamp set used is "Dream Garden". This is my new favorite set.


For those that RSVP'd by a certain date, I promised a gift. So for that I made each person a pocket-size notebook decorated with the "Razzleberry Lemondade" DSP and the "Razzle Dazzle "stamp set. I also used the new "In Colors" that were in the DSP for the bound edge and the scalloped circle. This one is using "Rich Razzleberry". Love that color. They also received a small pen with their notebook.

2 comments:

Debby said...

These are beautiful Cindy. I love the red one really well.
Angel hugs
Debby

the Purple One said...

Cindy, I love your Asian Card!!
Very Beautiful!! I will probably have to buy that set now.
Thanks for being an enabler...:)
Keersten

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...