Who says February and Valentine’s Day are the only times to share love? Show your love ALL YEAR LONG for family and friends with this fabulous Deal of the Week. Paper punches are perfect for much more than paper crafting!
· How about using the hearts as bullet points in your journaling or list making for layouts?
· Create confetti or just sprinkle a trail down the hall to your child's bedroom.
· You could also place some punched hearts in the car seat of the driver or passenger. Add a note saying, "You've just been given a HEART ATTACK."
· Why not scatter punched hearts on the floor of the shower with the words, "You are showered with love."
· Add confetti hearts inside a lunch box for a fun, loving surprise to the recipient.
· Place a clear plastic bag of hearts inside the office mailbox of a coworker or on her desk to show your appreciation for their friendship or latest achievement.
· Use the heart pieces inside a shaker box for a card cover or layout.
· Make a "bag of hearts" to place in your own mailbox for your mail carrier.
· Deliver a heart treat to your favorite teacher when school starts! What a great way to thank a teacher from the past or to begin the school year on a positive note with a new teacher.
· Scatter hearts on your sweetheart's pillow to discover at bedtime!
There are ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES for these heart punches! Order yours before the deadline on July 31!
If you are interested in purchasing one of these punches, contact me asap, so that I can prepare an order to put in on the 31st.