Saturday, August 29, 2009
New Marvy Uchida Metallic Pearls Ink Pad Giveaway
Check out http://www.favecrafts.com/sweeps/Metallic-Pearl-Inkpads-Giveaway for a chance to win 3 NEW Metallic Pearls Ink Pads by Marvy Uchida. I haven't tried these yet, but hope to win some. I have other types of Marvy Uchida ink pads and like them, so I am sure these will be just as nice for something a little different. Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)
No comments:
Post a Comment