Monday, August 31, 2009
Spotlight Technique Swap
I rarely ever join in on swaps,, except one-on-one swaps, but I have decided I will try to do more swaps. So, when Linda Z. on FB wanted to do a Spotlight Technique swap and it was only 5+1, I decided this was the one to start with. I borrowed the "Music Expressions" stamp set from my best friend and customer, Margarethe and made these. The one with the rose spotlighted is the one I sent in, I had extras and liked the bird, so I decided to do a few for myself with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)
No comments:
Post a Comment