Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some Non-SU Card Samples

A few weeks ago, Margarethe and I made another trek to our favorite stamp store - The Handcraft House in Madison, VA (about an hr. and 15 min. away). Once a month they have a Super stamping Saturday and this time it was combined with teaching you how to use the Copic markers. I have heard so much about them, I was waiting for this day to try them. Of course, I did buy a few following the class. Here are a couple of the cards I made using the markers and one iris fold card. I love it. Wish the scan had come out better...it is on a white card, but you can't see the white around the patterned paper. So keep that in mind when looking a it.

1 comment:

Ramblin Rose said...

This hat is iris folded isn't it? Do you have a pattern for it??

Rose Ann
ramblinr43@yahoo.com

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...