Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friends 24-7 Card

This card was created by my friend and fellow demo, Catherine Ray. I had dropped by to leave something for her and she was home and stamping and invited me in and let me stamp a card that she had pre-cuts left over for from her last class. Thought I'd share it with you. For some reason the scanner insisted on only doing it in black and white, despite multiple trys and attempts to correct the problem (did ones afterwards okay). Anyway it is primarily Going Gray and Basic Gray, but there is a layer of Pretty in Pink between the 2 grays and the ribbon is pink. The set used is "Friends 24-7".

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...