Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cards n' Such

Saturday morning Margarethe and I made a run to our favorite litte stamp/scrapbook shop in Madison, VA called "Handcraft House" It was their Super Stamping Saturday and for a minimal fee you could go around and make various items of your choice. Such Fun! Here's what I made.

This is a paper bag card/album. You can't see it very well, but the background on the cover and the sheet on the inside left have some shimmer to them. They were made using a sprintzer filled with water, a couple drops of distress ink refill and some PearlEx powder (we ironed it to dry it quickly).

This one is using a new glitter substance that looks like sand. Just use glitter glue and sprinkle on the substance and "Wallah" a sandy beach.
I love the elegance and simplicity of this one....I gave it to my friend Melodye
that night for her birthday.

This was a mini album made using the Iris fold technique and a Bind-it-all.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...