.jpg)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The Busy Bee's Get-together
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)
2 comments:
How cute! I love the favor bags, and those cakes are adorable! I love Oriental Trading, they have so many fun things! Congratulations on becoming the Vice Queen/Secretary! I am not sure what all that entails, but I know that everything you do is amazing, so your group is in for a real treat!
Such a cute cake...you know how I love 'Bees'! The treat topper is adorable...that Stampin' Up! set is really cute.
Debbie
Post a Comment