Monday, September 1, 2008

Monogram Cards in Multiple Colors



Well, only Margarethe was able to make it for my Monogrammed card class, but she brought some of her own card projects to work on. She was making some for a friend using some seashell stamps she had...I failed to get pictures of them as I had planned too as they were very pretty. However, I did take a picture of two cards she made that she gave me, the one with the merkitty on it and the one using the "A Light Unto My Path" stamp set - you can't tell but it was stamped in Brilliant Blue craft ink and then embossed over with Irridescent Ice.

I made Monogrammed cards to send to my mother and my Aunt Julia (her sister) and some more for me. They wanted theirs with their first name initials (Julia and Elizabeth). I also did them in their favorite colors. I did a few with their last name as both just happened to started with "P" and I did more for myself with "F".

The "J"s were done in Real Red, Purely Pomegranate and YoYo Yellow. The "E"s were done in Certainly Celery and Kiwi Kiss, but only had Old Olive ribbon to use on them both, they still came out nice. "The "P"s and one "F" were done in Night of Navy. I also did some "F"s in Brocade Blue and Lavendar Lace.

I had also done the Monogrammed cards at the Sr. Ctr. on Fri. and they did them in So Saffron, Pink Piroquette and Lavendar Lace. A few of the ladies combined the Lavendar Lace and Pink Piroquette for some very pretty cards and one that did not want monogrammed cards used the circle "Happy Birthday" Stamp from the "Wow Flowers" stamp set on hers. They had a lot of fun. I need to remember to take my camera next time and get pictures of the different cards and color combos they do as they are a very creative group of ladies. (Even though they don't think so)

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...