Monday, September 1, 2008

My "Mamma Mia" Movie Review

Sunday afternoon my friends, Margarethe and Melodye, and I went to see the movie "Mamma Mia". IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!! It kept us laughing and tapping our toes and wanting to get up and dance from start to finish. Needless to say, I am now going to have to go with my Red Hat group to a sing-along showing up near Dale City on Thursday. I originally wasn't going to go, but I have to now. Can't wait - it should be a blast!

After the movie we went out to dinner and our friend Mary (who is the one that originally set up this movie adventure and then cancelled hours before). I think we have convinced her she will have to go see it....so who knows we may all go again with her. We ran into several groups of ladies at the movie, who advised us they were there for the 3rd or 4th time. This is definitely one I will have to buy when it comes out on DVD.

To top it off I found out the day before, (when I asked if he wanted to join us) that my husband had seen it while I was in TX on his birthday. He went by himself to see it, but hadn't told me as he didn't want to ruin it for me if we went. I could just smack him. He tried to act like he didn't know I wanted to go, but I know we talked about going when it was only being advertised and we both said we wanted to see it. There are so few that I actually care to go see. He is the movie goer not me and he and Jacob go to see all the ones I don't want to see (all those action packed ones and war movies). Oh well, maybe he will want to go again, if we go for Mary.

1 comment:

Mary in VA said...

Okay, that bit about Harold just cracked me up!

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...