Thursday, February 18, 2021

Sympathy Card using Berry Best (SAB) stamp set

Sadly, I needed a Sympathy Card for a dear friend, Myra Kieffer whose darling husband, Jim passed away Feb. 16th. He has been in the hospital for over a month, I believe and has been under hospice care and unfortunately unconcious since 2/11. Their 3rd anniversary was on 2/14, making it all so very hard.

Then right after I hear of his passing I found our my dear, dear friend Carmen Rivera lost her nephew/godson, Pedro (51 y.o.) unexpectedly. He wasn't feeling well and asked his father to ake him to ER, 2 hrs. after dropping him off his father received a call advising him that Pedro had a massive heart attack and passed away. Pedro's mother (Carmen's sister) had passed away recently as well, just making the situation even worse. He left behind a 25 y.o. son, who is not handling the loss well. He is now staying with Pedro's father (also named Pedro). Hopefully, they can console one another over the losses they have suffered. I am waiting for this month's My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) to make her card as it's theme is Sympathy. Also holding off on mailing this one, to see if I prefer the MPP one for her as well.


No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...