Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Valentine's Day Cards for family

Actually got my cards made 2 days before Valentine's for the family. Didn't want them to by chance see them so held off on posting pictures of them. Hubby loved the donkey in the other card I made, so I had to use them, Bonnye loves ice cream so I had to use my Sweet Ice Cream Bundle and her favorite colors. I couldn't resist using the shark frenzy card for Jacob & Karli's card, have no idea why, other than it is so cute - LOL!
Darling Donkey (SAB) & Lots of Hearts Bundle. Sentiment from the Jan. 2021 My Paper Pumpkin - Sending Hearts

Sweet Ice Cream Bundle

Shark Frenzy

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...