Monday, February 22, 2021

February MPP - Bouquet of Hope

While I love this kit, I dislike the need for this type of card. Unfortunately, I also had a need for them right away.  Sympathy cards are my least favorite to make and I have had to send too many over the last few months. My dear friend and red hat sister, Myra lost her husband, Jim on Feb. 16th (Berry card previously shared is for her) and my dearest friend and red hat and black hat sister, Carmen Rivera unexpectedly lost her nephew, Pedro Baez. I just found out that a friend and stamp customer lost her dad, I also know her mom, so 2 cards needed for them. None COVID related, but still so sad and hard to accept. 

Update: Had to make more of the cards for more losses. Too many friends losing loved ones and too many with loved ones that are ill and may not be with us long. 



Missing the black sequins & Mossy Meadow twine that cam in kit. They went MIA when I went to take the picture and make the cards. Found them after making my samples.

Substituted MIA elements with Pastel Pearls and gold thread.

Sending this one to Darlene D. (Gabby's mother) for the loss of her husband.


Chose this one to send to Carmen

Made this one for Gabby G. She lost her dad. Sent one of the above ones to her mother.

Sneak Peek at what is coming in next month's kit. Can't wait to get it.

Made a fw more variations.
Sent to Cindi Davoy, who lost her mother.



Sent to Arlene Fitzgerald. She lost her BIL.
Plus her cousin has a sarcoma on his heart and will be starting chemo. Added a notation in it for prayers for him.

Sent one of these to Betty Monroe. She was in hospital recently and has to now have 24 hr. care at home and is NOT happy about it. She is so independent and stubborn.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...