Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sr. Center Cards

This month I decided to get a little more involved in the cards I did with them and I pre-cut the images needed for 2 different cards. I only had to do the stamping for 2 of them. They assembled them themselves. Everyone did a great job with a couple doing a different color combo from mine.
Note: On their cards, I could not find the stamp for the blue part of boat and did not have my markers with me, so used some reg. markers they had and drew a boat on each of their cards.

My sample
Fiesta Birthday stamp set
Fiesta Time Framelits
Colors used are Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Cucumber Crush

My sample
Swirly Bird stamp set
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits
Colors used are Pool Party, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo

 Margarette's cards
She did her card in Tangerine Tango and Cucumber Crush
 Phyllis's cards

 Gail's cards

BJ's cards

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...