Saturday, August 20, 2016

August 2016 Stamp Camp

Another fun get together with friends and today it was all some recently made new friends. They are Maryann's stamping group and meetup monthly to stamp down in Ruther Glen/Lake Caroline. We had a great time. I took the cards I made at the Sr. Ctr. yesterday and stepped them up for even cuter cards. Loving the bright colors and they did too! We had lot of fun!

 My sample
Fiesta Birthday Stamp set
Fiesta Time Framelits
Colors: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, Real Red, Crumb Cake

My Sample
Swirly Bird, Sassy Salutations Stamp sets
Colors: Pool Party, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Real Red


Maryann Hoffmann and her cards
She used Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango on her Fiesta card.

 Pat and her cards
She used Cucumber Crush and Tangerine Tango for her Fiesta card.

 Kathy Schutty showing her inky fingers. Having to reinforce to only tap with the new pads and not push down. LOL!

Linda Boone and her cards
She also used Cucumber Crush and Tangerine Tango on her Fiesta card.

I made these cards after everyone had left.

 Kathy had added a third streamer on her card and it really made it POP more, so I had to make one with the extra streamer. I also made it in the other color combo they were doing.

Decided to make one with a different sentiment.

Bonnye had to stamp too. This is her creation. 

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...