Thursday, September 3, 2009

Big Shot Hero

Before convention this year, Stampin' Up! asked the demonstrators to enter a commercial contest. This was the winning entry. I love it - Enjoy!



Now that you have viewed it - I hope you are as excited about the Big Shot as I am. It is a great tool and can be used for cardmaking, scrapbooking, gifts, 3-D items and more.

I will be having a Big Shot Top Note class on Oct. 3, 1-3 pm, at my house in Fredericksburg, VA. Please RSVP to me at stampindragon@verizon.net or call me, 540-372-2048 by Oct. 1st. Cost of class is $5. We will be making several different projects using the Top Note Die. You will also see demonstrations on using all the various other items Stampin' Up! offers to use with the Big Shot. You will get a chance to play with it as well, to see how easy it is to use. Hope to see you then.

1 comment:

Creative Heart Designs said...

I love this video...so cool. Wish I could be at your Top Note class!!!! That's my favorite Sizzix die.

Deb

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...