2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Easter Cards made by Sr. Ctr. Ladies

Here are a few of the cards that some of my ladies at the Sr. Center made (I had another picture of others, but I forgot to save it onto my cellphone, forgot my camera again) I took several stamp sets and demoed one similar to the Chick-in-egg one and they went from their to create their own. I also had some flowers, brads and foam shapes that they also used on the cards (as you can see). They had a great time. The center card with the cross was actually made to be a Happy Birthday card and since I did not have a HB stamp she had me handwrite it in for her on the inside. She wanted something that was somewhat masculine, and with what I had with me, this is what we came up with. The card you can barely see in the back in pink was also done as a birthday card, you can kinds see where I had handwritten "Happy Birthday" on it as well. She need one for a woman and one for a man. They had a blast creating their own Easter cards and each made about 4-5 cards - each one a little different.

1 comment:

Ramblin Rose said...

Beautiful Easter cards!

Rose Ann