Saturday, March 21, 2009

Swap card

Another local demonstrator got several other demos and some of her customers together to do a local swap and this is the card I created for that. I used markers to ink up the stamp with all the colors and then stamped it...the colors used are Stampin' Up!'s YoYo Yellow, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel and Garden Green. The image is stamped on Very Vanilla and the edges of the Very Vanilla and the Pumpkin Pie card stock were distressed using the distressing tool. I chose not to put on a sentiment, but there is room in the upper left corner to put either Happy Easter, Happy Birthday, Thinking of You or Thank You or anything else you would like. Also, no sentiment on the inside so that they could customize it to what ever use they wanted or just use as a note card. I like the way it turned out....I will take a picture of the swap cards I received later and post them.


No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...