2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Beautiful Cards Received


Aren't these card BEAUTIFUL! They were done by my extremely talented cousin, Debbie. Check out her blog for more of her wonderful creations, http://debscreativeheart.blogspot.com/ .
She is soooo talented and I am so envious. Everything she makes looks so professional. She does it all: knits (and I'm sure she probably crochets too), calligraphy, stamping and combines that with graphics and or wording from her computer, and amateur photographer and I'm sure more that I don't even know about. She has more talent in her pinky than I do in my whole body. I tried knitting and crocheting and hated both. I do like to cross-stitch, but haven't done that in quite awhile. But even in my stamping - I don't have half the talent or creativity she does.

No comments: