Saturday, December 27, 2008

Beautiful Cards Received


Aren't these card BEAUTIFUL! They were done by my extremely talented cousin, Debbie. Check out her blog for more of her wonderful creations, http://debscreativeheart.blogspot.com/ .
She is soooo talented and I am so envious. Everything she makes looks so professional. She does it all: knits (and I'm sure she probably crochets too), calligraphy, stamping and combines that with graphics and or wording from her computer, and amateur photographer and I'm sure more that I don't even know about. She has more talent in her pinky than I do in my whole body. I tried knitting and crocheting and hated both. I do like to cross-stitch, but haven't done that in quite awhile. But even in my stamping - I don't have half the talent or creativity she does.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...