Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jake's 1st Birthday


Here is the invitation I made for my niece, Roxie, for her son Jake's 1st birthday. We picked out the stamp set and later she went out shopping and found the napkin (below) and decorations to match. They were perfect. She also made his birthday cake and put a small dump truck on it. It was sooooo cute. I just did the front of the cards and decided to stamp all the images in the set multiple times and sent her the stamp/colored images and she added them to the inside with birthday party info.

I just had to share this picture of Jake eating his birthday cake - Dove right in didn't he...too cute!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

I felt so lucky that I found the perfect decorations to go with the invitations. The invitations were the cutest ever, and everyone wanted to know where I got them from! I so appreciate you doing them for me, Cindy. And I was so thrilled when I discovered that you sent extra of the trucks so that I was able to put a few inside the invitation - that was the perfect touch! You are so talented!

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...