2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Greetings from sunny Marco Island, FL


Hi everyone!! Well, I made it to sunny Marco Island, FL. Harold is here for a conference and I had to come along to take in some sun (my poor white body needed it). Plus those of you that know me know I LOVE the beach and I miss it. As you can see it is absolutely gorgeous here. Above is a view from our balcony. Ain't it grand!!!! I am loving it. I even got up early this morning (and I am NOT a morning person) and went for a walk on the beach. I have been picking a lot of beautiful seashells and taking lots of pictures (of course). Can't wait to share them. Later today Harold and I are going on a Sailing and Shelling Tour on a 6-passenger catamaran. I can hardly wait. Never done anything like that before and am excited about it. I will share more pictures later. Love ya'! Note: the boys are at home in VA and I know they are wishing they could be here - but Harold and I are really enjoying this time together by ourselves. He will be returning home tomorrow (we got here on Monday) and I will be going from here to TX to visit family. Will finally get to see my new little nephew, Jay-Jay and my other niece, Tiffany's new house, as well as visit my folks and siblings.

1 comment:

Mary in VA said...

Cool - since attachments get stripped from my email I can see the pic. Looks gorgeous and sounds like you're having fun!