Sunday, September 13, 2015

Projects for Upcoming September 19th Stamp Camp

For once I have my projects done in advance. I wanted to put my Witches' Hat Décor Kit put together so that I could better assist the stamp camp attendees. This kit had to be pre-ordered. I love it! It was easy to assemble. I changed mine up just slightly from one pictured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I also did my leaves a little differently to try to make them look a little more "real". I dampened them and then crumpled them and then carefully uncrumpled them and laid out to dry. once dry, then I sponged the colors on the edge and over leaf. I used Tangelo Twist and Old Olive in addition to the Soft Suede in instructions. If time allows I have a little 4" jug/vase for them to make a band for both Halloween and Thanksgiving. They can also make a coordinating card to go with their jug/vase, if desired and time allows. Class is from 2-5pm, however, I will extend time for those that don't finish and want to stay to complete their hat or the other projects. The jug/vase was inspired by Mary Brown. (click on her name to see hers)


 All of the projects planned
 
Witches'  Hat Décor
 
Halloween band for jug/vase and coordinating card.
 
 Thanksgivings/Fall band for jug/vase and coordinating card

Choice of white or black jug/vase (1 per person).
Bands switched to show what each looks like on the opposite color.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...