2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Projects for Upcoming September 19th Stamp Camp

For once I have my projects done in advance. I wanted to put my Witches' Hat Décor Kit put together so that I could better assist the stamp camp attendees. This kit had to be pre-ordered. I love it! It was easy to assemble. I changed mine up just slightly from one pictured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I also did my leaves a little differently to try to make them look a little more "real". I dampened them and then crumpled them and then carefully uncrumpled them and laid out to dry. once dry, then I sponged the colors on the edge and over leaf. I used Tangelo Twist and Old Olive in addition to the Soft Suede in instructions. If time allows I have a little 4" jug/vase for them to make a band for both Halloween and Thanksgiving. They can also make a coordinating card to go with their jug/vase, if desired and time allows. Class is from 2-5pm, however, I will extend time for those that don't finish and want to stay to complete their hat or the other projects. The jug/vase was inspired by Mary Brown. (click on her name to see hers)


 All of the projects planned
 
Witches'  Hat Décor
 
Halloween band for jug/vase and coordinating card.
 
 Thanksgivings/Fall band for jug/vase and coordinating card

Choice of white or black jug/vase (1 per person).
Bands switched to show what each looks like on the opposite color.

No comments: