Saturday, November 1, 2014

October My Paper Pumpkin - Sweet as Pie.

This month's kit "Sweet as Pie" is another that I will be able to use for my red hat group. Will update with a picture of the full pie later. No one was able to make it to my class (had to reschedule once as they were delayed arriving due to holidays and then I had to reschedule a second time due to whole family being sick). Everyone had to cancel on the make-up date for various reasons. So we opted to skip it. Margarethe and Melodye gave me their kits as they said they wouldn't use them, so I didn't need to order more and used them for my red hat group.
 


No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...