Sunday, November 23, 2014

November My Paper Pumpkin - Simply Snowflake

Love this kit. It makes 8 cards and 12 tags. My class was on Sat. Unfortunately, most had to cancel for various reasons, so it was just me and Margarethe. We had fun: stamping, visiting and eating cake. I'd made a Pistachio Cake. Bonnye helped us and pretended she was stamping too. Jacob came out to chat with us when we finished stamping.

Simply Snowflake MPP kit
 

 Simply Snowflake stamp set
 
 My samples. I added some teen tiny pearls to the stamped snowflake on my card and a larger one to one of the tags vs. the rhinestone that came in kit. I also stamped the snowflurry in white on one of them vs Lost Lagoon per instructions.
 
Pistachio Almond Cake - Yum! Super moist!

 Margarethe with her stack of cards chatting with Jacob
 
Jacob & Bonnye

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...