Sunday, September 28, 2014

Boo-tiful Bags Class

Margarethe, Melodye and Jennifer got the September My Paper Pumpkin kits and came over on the 27th to put them together. Melodye brought some 3D pumpkins and ghosts to share with everyone. She and Margarethe also brought candy to fill the bags with (I was so glad when they called to see if I needed any, as I had been without a car all week and unable to go get some as planned). I cut out ghosts and pumpkins using the Fun Fall Framelit Dies and punched some bats with a retired punch. Stamped pumpkin faces with the Fall Fest stamp set (bundle with dies and stamps #137628, $34.75 in Holiday mini).

Added a few things to the bags I had done already.



Melodye's bags
 

Jennifer's bags


No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...