Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"D" is for Dog Sympathy Card

We have all had to put a beloved pet down at some point and we all know how hard that is. They become such an intergral part of our families. We have lost several beloved cats over the past few years. Recently, one of my hubby's co-workers had to put down his dog that he had rescued and has had for quite sometime and it was difficult. Harold asked me to make a card for him to give him from us, since we know how hard it is. He didn't ask until late the night before, so I kept it simple. I went ahead and made several extra, as I know several people with older dogs, so I figured I would keep some on hand. I was happy with the way they turned out for such short notice.I made 2 with Not Quite Navy and 2 with Night of Navy and both also used Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla cardstock. I used the ticket corner punch as well. Can you guess which color combo he took - LOL!


Now to make some with "C" is for Cats, as I have a lot of friends with cats as well.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...