2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More St. Patty's Day Treats

Sorry for the delay in posting, but here are the treat bags I made for my other 2 red hat groups. I went a lot simpler on these and just did a very, very simple tag for the bags. I had 4 of the previous rainbow twizzler treat bags left and used 2 ea. of those as door prizes at the other 2 luncheons.
These were for the 3/15 Sweet Magnolia Luncheon

Here are some of my Sweet Magnolias!
 Bea celebrated her 80th birthday this month!

Today is Bobbie's 75th birthday!

These were for the 3/21 Scarlet Sophisticates luncheon. Sorry, I didn't get a better close-up. It is the same as above, just done using the wide oval punch instead of the rectangular die.

Here are some of my lovely Scarlets!
 Annie, Doris, Joyce, Leslie

 Mary Anne & Sarah

 QMum Jeri, Pat, Joni

Mary, Irene, Joni, QM Jeri, Pat
This is such a fun group of gals! We always have such a good time.

No comments: