Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More St. Patty's Day Treats

Sorry for the delay in posting, but here are the treat bags I made for my other 2 red hat groups. I went a lot simpler on these and just did a very, very simple tag for the bags. I had 4 of the previous rainbow twizzler treat bags left and used 2 ea. of those as door prizes at the other 2 luncheons.
These were for the 3/15 Sweet Magnolia Luncheon

Here are some of my Sweet Magnolias!
 Bea celebrated her 80th birthday this month!

Today is Bobbie's 75th birthday!

These were for the 3/21 Scarlet Sophisticates luncheon. Sorry, I didn't get a better close-up. It is the same as above, just done using the wide oval punch instead of the rectangular die.

Here are some of my lovely Scarlets!
 Annie, Doris, Joyce, Leslie

 Mary Anne & Sarah

 QMum Jeri, Pat, Joni

Mary, Irene, Joni, QM Jeri, Pat
This is such a fun group of gals! We always have such a good time.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...