Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tribute to a Hero Candle

One of my cyber-friends/LNS friend, Sally Johnson made these beautiful "Tribute to a Hero" candles and posted them on her blog. I fell in love with them (especially since I have these stamp sets) and advised I would be casing them. To my surprise, she e-mailed me back and said that she wanted to send me one. Then when she mailed it, she told me she included a surprise.

Well, I was in for a very special surprise as not only did she send me one, but she sent me two, one to represent each of my sons. I absolutely love them and had to share them with you. Needless to say we have become even closer cyber-friends and intend to meet up sometime in the future. Looking forward to it. Thanks again, Sally!

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...