Thursday, February 25, 2010

Milk Carton Treats

My best friend and customer, Margarethe ordered the new milk carton die and let me try it out before deliverying it to her. She and several of our friends were getting together for a birthday luncheon for the birthday girl of the month Melodye, and since it was just the day after Valentine's Day, I quickly cut out one in each of their favorite colors, decorated and filled with the conversation heart candy and gave them to them at the luncheon (and gave my friend her order, including the die, which I will definitely borrow again to make the birdhouses and other things when I finish using the couple extras I cut out. Like I said, I did them quickly, so they are not fancy, but I wanted to get an idea of the size and what they held. They are smaller than I thought they were, but they still hold a good amount in them and are adorable. I also used the Heart punch and the new Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die to decorate them. I used Stampin' Up!'s white Signo gel pen to write the message on them.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...