2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Crazy Week



Well, this week has been a crazy one...started my blog...had to get my SU tax stuff ready (What a major pain!) for Friday and prepare for a crop and workshop that I had on Sat. All of which kept me up later at night then I usually stay up (I am a night owl), but still having to get up earlier than I usually do to run different errands this week. My son, Jacob, who is usually a very quite person, got mad at someone at school and tried to pick a fight with a brick wall. The wall won! Spent Monday night in the ER for that and they put on a temp. splint. Followed-up with my ortho on Thurs., luckily he had not fractured the 5th metacarpal bone where they said, but had closer to the wrist, so he only has to wear a strap on wrist cover vs. a cast. Anyway, taxes are done, the broken hand averted, and the crop and workshop over with. I got home around 10pm last night and ached all over, think I am trying to come down with something. My throat is a little sore now as well, achiness has eased off. The crop was nice. I got the little leprechaun pin I wanted to make for one of my Red Hat groups done, as we are having a luncheon on St. Patty's Day. Idea for the pin was from a card made by Debbie McGillivray on SU Creations and is now the Front Page card on JustforSUdemos. One of the make-n-takes at the crop was done by a friend of mine, Theresa, with Angel Co., the dragonfly card is the one I made with her. I left the crop long enough for my SU workshop which went over well. I will post the cards we made there next. Now to prepare for the Craft Fair I am setting up at this coming weekend.

1 comment:

procrastistamper said...

LOVE the leprechaun...I just had to make one myself and put it on my blog!