Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Light Unto My Path



This one was the second one we did....I originially had done it in Classic Night of Navy ink as I did not have a large one in craft. But at the last minute I remembered I had the spots and grabbed it. Good thing I did. The girls decided they wanted to emboss it as well and it really did come out so much darker with the craft ink, so it looked much better. However my vanilla craft pad need to be inked some more as it was a little dry. It looked okay when you just stamped it, but they also decided to emboss it as well and when they did it went transparent, so you could only read it when held at the right angle and could see the shiny lettering. They still like it though. Again, simple and easy to do for beginners.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...