2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

March 2016 Sr. Center Cards

Didn't go to the Sr. Ctr. in February. Made sure I made it this month to make Easter cards. We had a great time. Denise had brought in some stickers and card stock and they were finishing up some cards with those when I arrived, so sharing pics of those as well. They finished up while I set things up. I had done a lot of prestamping. Cindy, the center manager, cut the chicks and crosses out for me while we worked on everything else. They did a great job.Margarette used some of the stickers Denise had provided and added them to her stamped cards.

My samples:





BJ's cards:


Gail's cards:


Margarette's cards:



Myrtle's cards:



No comments: