Didn't go to the Sr. Ctr. in February. Made sure I made it this month to make Easter cards. We had a great time. Denise had brought in some stickers and card stock and they were finishing up some cards with those when I arrived, so sharing pics of those as well. They finished up while I set things up. I had done a lot of prestamping. Cindy, the center manager, cut the chicks and crosses out for me while we worked on everything else. They did a great job.Margarette used some of the stickers Denise had provided and added them to her stamped cards.
My samples:
BJ's cards:
Gail's cards:
Margarette's cards:
Myrtle's cards:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)










No comments:
Post a Comment