Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Treat Holders

Have been seeing these cute pumpkins for awhile now. These little pumpkins were inspired by ones done by Cindee Wilkinson on her blog. I added the jack-o-lantern face (saw it on others). I made these for my Buzzin' Busy Bees chapter's Oct. 8th luncheon.

(Note: Fall Fest used for the jack-o-lantern face is retired) 
 
 
 
I am making these cute treat boxes for the  Scarlet Sophisticate luncheon coming up on Oct. 21st. I used the Matchbox Bigz Die (retired). These were inspired by Chris Twing's blog.
 

 
 
List of supplies used for both projects. (Note: Matchbox die (retired) used for tombstone project)
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...