2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Treat Holders

Have been seeing these cute pumpkins for awhile now. These little pumpkins were inspired by ones done by Cindee Wilkinson on her blog. I added the jack-o-lantern face (saw it on others). I made these for my Buzzin' Busy Bees chapter's Oct. 8th luncheon.

(Note: Fall Fest used for the jack-o-lantern face is retired) 
 
 
 
I am making these cute treat boxes for the  Scarlet Sophisticate luncheon coming up on Oct. 21st. I used the Matchbox Bigz Die (retired). These were inspired by Chris Twing's blog.
 

 
 
List of supplies used for both projects. (Note: Matchbox die (retired) used for tombstone project)
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: