Sunday, July 26, 2015

VCRocks Gift Card Holder Swap

As I mentioned, I also joined the Gift Card Swap. They have all been received by now, so I can share what I made and received. Here is the card I made.
 
Stamp sets: Something for Baby, B.Y.O.P.
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Taffy DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Simply Scored, Big Shot, Baby’s First Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, 2.5” & 2” Circle Punches, Word Window Punch Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Sticky Strip, Snail

 6+1 swap
 
These are the cards I received back.
 
 Alice Leal
 
Alice Leal (open)

Elizabeth Kratzer

Elizabeth Kratzer (open)

Gwyn Crawford

Gwyn Crawford (back)
 

Mary Grauel

Mary Grauel (open)
 

Stace Coombs
 

Stace Coombs (open)
 

Tricia Butts
 

Tricia Butts (open)
 

Tricia Butts (sideview)
 
Aren't they all great! Now, what swaps will I join in Round 2!

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...