Sunday, July 19, 2015

July Stamp Camp


This month we started with the DSP Cut, Flip, Add a Strip technique I just learned, Really make pretty cards very easy. Then we did some cards I had made for my VCRocks online group and a Get Well Card I made for my stash.
 
Cut, Flip, Add a Strip
The sentiment is from the May My Paper Pumpkin kit.
 



.
We also made a simple birthday card using Age Awareness Stamp set. DSP is retired.

 Then we made a card using the new Get Well Soup stamp. Love this stamp. We stamped the full image on white and then just the cup on some DSP and cut it out and glued it on to make the decorated cup. Next time I will take the ink off the heart or use markers to ink the outline of cup.


Lastly, we made a card using the "Boys Will Be Boys" stamp set. Pool Party or Mint Macaroon used on mine. Those that did it used  the robot only.

 
Melodye's cards. She wanted to add sentiments later.
 

Tamiko's cards
 
Margarethe's cards. She is going to finish her robot cards at home with an EF and sentiment she has that will go with it.
 
Willow's cards. She did one using the cut, flip, add a strip and then took off on her own creating.
Love it when they do that.
 
 More of Willow's cards
 
 Last of Willow's cards


No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...