Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 2015 MPP - Love You a Lot

Love this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit - especially the color combo (Crushed Curry and Tempting Turquoise)! I changed it up just a little from the samples given on instruction sheet. Only thing I add that was not in the kit is some Melon Mambo ink for the "Love You Mom" card. Sign up now for MPP, either by subscription or you can get a 3, 6, or 12-month prepaid subscription. Cost is $19.99 plus tax (shipping already included). Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to subscribe or contact me to place an order for the pre-paid option.

 Here are the contents of the kit
 
Here are my creations

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...