2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Catching Up!

Sorry to have neglected my blog. I have doing more here lately and have a lot to share from a new stamping group I am in (new to me), called VCRocks (Virtual Convention Rocks). I have been having a blast, sending and receiving RAKs, joined a couple of swaps and we even have a Virtual Hotel and Roomie. I am on the Spicy Floor and have a gotten to know my roomie some via e-mail. We also exchanged roomie goodie boxes. I just got mine, but will be opening it tonight (waiting for her acknowledgement of my receiving it, she got mine already and we will both now open them). I was unable to share anything until received by all and then I just got busy. So tonight I plan to get everything downloaded. So there will be lots of pics and posts coming up tonight, so please check back tomorrow (as it will be late when I get it all done).

No comments: